? ??????????????Patterns of Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??8 Grabs Today. 687 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Digital Dilemma? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 1443 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instruct BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hawaii at last!






So on January 5th we found out we are pregnant!! Yay, a long wait, but, to top it off we decided no better time, LETS GO TO HAWAII!! It was so nice, I loved the weather and Russell showed me an awesome hike and it was so great! We even had a mid-evening walk on the beach! So fun! We also went snorkling for my first time at Hanama Bay and got first class on the way home from the island of Maui! Great trip!!!

1 comments:

The Spanns said...

that is how you're going to announce your pregnancy??? hahahaha I am excited to see you are blogging though :) and I even got to see the mase first hair cut pics!